Laser Therapy Treatments For Back Pain Relief
Back pain is the leading complaint doctors hear from patients over the age of 50 and it is the number one reason why people miss work. While back pain may be caused by a host of issues injuries and disease are the two dominating causes. In many cases, if you have not responded to traditional treatments and want to avoid risky surgery then later therapy treatments may be the right option for you. It is a much less invasive procedure and requires much less down time and often yields much better and longer lasting results than most surgery options. Here at Pain Relief Institute, we offer several types of minimally invasive laser therapy options that are designed to treat a wide range of spinal conditions that cause chronic back pain, discomfort, and that takes away from our patient’s quality of life.
Our laser therapy treatments are performed as an outpatient procedure which allows you to get back to your normal outline and activities faster and sooner than any other treatment. Because of our minimally invasive approach to spine treatment, there is less chance for infection, less chance for side effects, and less chance for problems down the road. MLS laser therapy is our leading laser treatment choice here at the Pain Relief Institute and it is yielding amazing results for many of our patients.
What is MLS laser therapy?
MLS laser therapy is one of the leading non-invasive pain management technique being used today in the treatment of spine and neck pain. It is revolutionary and different from all other types of therapies in that it uses low-level laser therapy to speed recovery, reduce swelling, reduce pain, and restore mobility and healthy normal functions. It has been used with great success in Europe for decades and is becoming increasingly popular here in the US as more and more people are discovering its benefits.
Laser therapy treatments are popular and successful because of the reaction that occurs with the cells of the body at the site of treatment and the way laser treatments influences cells:
- Rapid cell growth. It speeds up the growth and division of healthy new cells which leads to the faster healing of the area being treated.
- Faster wound healing. Recovery time is greatly reduced thanks to the faster generation of healthy cellular tissue.
- Increased metabolic activity. The body produces more stem cells, blood cells, and platelets in the treated area which increased body functions and system performance.
- Reduced fibrous tissues. The laser reduces the speed and formation of scar tissue that commonly results from injuries and many surgical procedures.
- Anti-inflammatory. The laser improved mobility and strength by reducing the amount of swelling in the affected area and healing damaged tissue.
- Increased vascular activity. Improvement of the circulatory system and the lymphatic system are also commonly seen following treatments with MLS laser therapy.
- Stimulated nerve function. Laser therapy treatments help to regrow damaged nerves and reduced numbness and tingling by restoring proper line of communication in the nerves
Uses for MLS Laser Therapy Treatments
The MLS treatment is used widely for the treatment of back pain, including:
- Tendinitis and Bursitis
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Ligament sprains and tears
- Tears to muscles and tendons
- Arthritis and other joint conditions
- Damaged to discs and vertebrae
- Spinal compression and deterioration
- Sciatica back pain and stenosis pain
- Injuries to muscles and other soft tissues
- Pre- and post-surgical pain
Other benefits are being discovered all the time as more people give laser therapy treatments a try and see the results for themselves.
Tradition of Excellence
MLS laser therapy treatments for back pain relief has been changing the lives of many here at the Pain Relief Institute. Patients affected by specific problems such as lumbago, sciatica back pain, lumbosciatica, epicondylitis, periarthritis, tendonitis, gonalgia, myositis, arthrosis, degenerative processes, sprained joints, bursitis, trauma, bruising, effusions, muscular strains and sprains, lower and upper back injuries, burns, venous oedema, varicose ulcers and bedsores will experience fast relief and certain benefits following application of MLS Therapy. This game-changing approach to spine care and pain relief is non-invasive, painless and can be applied successfully to patients of any age. We invite you to give us a call today to see what our new laser therapy treatments can do for you! Set up your consultation appointment today!