Non-Invasive Pain Management and Full-Service Physical Therapy
Effective Pain Management Is Here
PRI’s Pain Management Techniques Can Give You Pain Relief
Many people suffer with some level of pain, and millions deal with chronic pain day in and day out. Whether pain is caused by illness, disease, accident, or simply aging, when it comes to conservative pain treatments in Chicago, our name has come to be known by more people than anyone else. Here at the Pain Relief Institute, we treat a wide range of conditions with our state of the art managed pain treatments and therapies.
Our physical therapy centers, conveniently located throughout the area, specialize in customized treatment of muscular-skeletal conditions. Whether you are recovering from an injury either minor or severe, surgery of some sort, or need strength and conditioning to improve your health and wellness, we are here for you. Our selection of non-invasive therapy and pain management options are safe and all natural; they do not rely on or use any sort of medications, cortisone injections, or surgery.
At our patient service centers of Chicago, the Pain Relief Institute offers:
Non-Invasive Pain Management Laser Therapy:
- Treatments and Therapies such as Class IV MLS Laser Treatment
- FDA Cleared
- Non-invasive options for a variety of pain treatments
- No recovery or downtime needed after treatments
- Passive MLS Therapy as well as HILT Laser Treatments
- Stem Cell Recruitment
- Stem Cell Magnet
- Naturally Repair, Relieve and Regenerate joints
- FDA Regulated
- Managed Pain Treatments and Therapies
- Covered by Medicare & Major Insurance
- Unlocking the Natural Regenerative power of the human body
Physical Therapy (orthopedic):
- Spinal injuries and conditions from minor to severe
- Recovery and rehabilitation after surgery
- Treatment and therapy for all major joints
- Treatment of knee, shoulder, hip, ankle, elbow, and spine pain
- Sprains, strains, and tears
Physical Therapy (neurologic) :
- Neuropathy treatment for associated symptoms
- Balance disturbances based on brain or ear issues
- Multiple Sclerosis and related symptoms
- Headaches including a migraine, sinus, and cluster
- Assessments for fall and mobility concerns
Sports Medicine :
- Rehabilitation from injuries sustained during sport activities
- Post-Surgery pain care following sports injuries
- Muscle and bone injuries from minor to severe
- Joint therapies and treatments of various types
The Difference We Can Make
Through many years of testing and application, our clinical staff has been able to treat hundreds of individuals suffering from a wide range of painful injuries and conditions. Whether pain results from sports, is work related, or is caused by a disease or genetic condition, our conservative pain management and physical therapy treatments can help bring the relief you want and deserve.
Here at the Pain Relief Institute, we are committed to helping each and every patient who comes to us find the treatment that works for them so they can get the relief they have been searching for. We will take the time to answer all of your questions and make you feel comfortable with any treatment you are receiving. Our Chicago-based managed pain treatments and therapy plans have shown amazing results for our patients, and we invite you to come see for yourself why we have the answer you have been looking for! We also offer other surgery-free options for the best relief for whatever painful condition you may be facing.
Contact Us Today
Our conservative treatments are performed as an outpatient procedure, which allows you to work them into your hectic life easily and also provides superior relief of your pain symptoms with no downtime needed afterwards. Because of our minimally invasive treatments, we are able to treat more people here at the Pain Relief Institute, and they continue to yield amazing results for many of our patients. When you need fast and reliable pain management options in Chicago and the surrounding areas, we hope you come to us in your time of need. If you would like to learn more about our conservative and managed pain treatments for pain management and care or to schedule an appointment with our team here at the Pain Relief Institute, please call: 847-243-6041.